Monday, October 22, 2012

Stress

Some people don't know how deep pain feels like. Only people that are Depressed and stressed know's how it feel's to be in pain. Like me i'm always stressed and sometimes my family and my friends makes me stress and i have nothing to do about it so i keep it in but my sister told me that it is better to write it out on paper so now i do that even in school when i have free time but i hide my stress and pain and only two people in my school make the stress and pain go away and they really make my day but anyway if you are in pain or have a lot of stress on you and you don't know what to do about it write your feelings out on paper or talk to a teacher or your friend but some of you guys don't like talking about it just keep it in but that's just more stress on you and trust me i been through this a lot

No comments:

Post a Comment